Symptoms To Expect
Symptoms in the advanced stages of the dementia vary from each patient and may differ based upon the type of dementia. There are some symptoms that are seen more frequently with variation in their intensity.
As the disease progresses, the most frequently observed symptoms include:
- Difficulty in ambulation.
- Frequent infections.
- Weight Loss.
- Difficulty eating.
- Drowsiness with increased sleep time.
- Psychiatric syndromes.
– Urinary Tract infection.
– Skin Breakdown with infection.
– Hallucinations (seeing, hearing, smelling something that is not there).
– Delusions (incorrect beliefs).